14 Day Perth to Broome West Coast Trip
- Duration: 14 Days
- Location: Perth, WA
- Product code: PERBR17
Is your desired Departure SOLD OUT? Follow the bus in your own Vehicle for $899. more info at the bottom of the Perth-Broome tour page
Join us on an amazing adventure across Australia’s most impressive landscapes. Explore the Pinnacles, Kalbarri, Shark Bay, Monkey Mia, Coral Bay, Exmouth, Cape Range, Karijini and more!
Owned and operated by two backpackers in their 20’s, you know your in for that personal experience only a small business can provide. With an emphasis on creating that Why Not Bus family vibe that people can’t get enough of. We all cook together in our fully equipped kitchen, camp together and party under the stars.
With a much longer duration of similar tours you don't need to stress about early starts and spending all of your time on a bus. We take a chilled out approach to travelling. We aim to spend as much time as possible enjoying the amazing beaches and scenery this vast coastline has to offer.
This tour is a combination of a team effort between Why Not Bus and The Flying Sandgroper providing the most enjoyable and flexible West Coast experience.
After 10 days enjoying the West Coast up to Exmouth on the Why Not Bus you get a well deserved days break before heading to Karijini to enjoy 2 days exploring the park with The Flying Sandgroper tours. From there the included Integrity Coach pass will get you up to sunny Broome!
With a kitchen, fridge, snorkelling gear, games, tents, sleeping bags and mattresses on board all you need to bring is yourself, a sense of adventure and the desire to see the real Australia.
Bush camp overnight
Marine Park boat tour and snorkel ($70)
Lucky Bay beachside camp Kalbarri
Kalbarri national park
Natures window, z bend,
River Bush camp
Stay Monkey Mia resort or Denham lodge
Monkey Mia national park and dolphins
Coral bay Snorkel
(Optional Fishing charter, diving, whale shark tours)
Or chill by the beach and snorkel the reef
Stay Coral bay caravan park
Extra day in coral bay !
Shark sancutuary walk
(Optional Fishing charter, diving, Manta Ray Tours, whale shark tours)
stay Coral bay caravan park
Explore Exmouth town
Go to the beach, rent surf boards, beach party!
Watch sunset from the Lighthouse view point
Stay at Exmouth caravan park
Optional tours for whale sharks, diving manta rays,
If not on a tour then hike cape range national park and yardi creek.
Snorkel Ningaloo reef
Snorkel turquoise bay, Australia's best beach snorkel.
Stay at exmouth Caravan Park
Get dropped in either Exmouth Town or Coral Bay at the end of the Why Not Bus Perth to Exmouth Tour for some well deserved self-guided R&R!
Jump on the Integrity Coach (included) to Tom Price to meet with the Flying Sandgroper and begin your exploration of Karijini National Park.
Karijini National Park
Karijini National Park before getting on the Integrity Coach night bus to Broome.
Arrive in Broome!!
Pickup and Drop Off Details
- Pickup; 9.30am at the front of billabong backpackers resort, 381 Beaufort St, Highgate WA 6003, Perth (every two weeks on a friday)
- Trip end; Day 14 in Broome
- Trip dates (2018);
- March – 2nd, 16th, 30th // 2018*
- April – 13th, 27th // 2018*
- May – 11th, 25th // 2018*
- Jun – 8th, 22nd // 2018*
- Jul – 6th, 20th // 2018*
- Aug – 3rd, 17th, 31st // 2018*
- Sept – 14th, 28th // 2018*
- Oct – 12th, 26th // 2018*
- Nov – 9th // 2018*
To save you $$$’s we have kept the trip price low giving you the option to add additional activities along the way.
- Food; At the beginning of each trip we all put in $50 into a ‘food fund’. this is then used to buy ingredients that make up the delicious feasts we eat along the way. On average you can expect to spend between $5 to $10 a day for food.
- Accommodation and National park fees; accomodation is included. There is a mixture of camping and hostel dorms.
- Sleeping bag/ Mattress/tent rental; To cover cleaning and repair costs, these can be rented for the duration of the trip for $10 each (payable when the trip starts).
- Whale Shark Swim; An all day experience that includes swimming with these magnificent creatures, a warm-up reef snorkel and a delicious lunch for the cheapest price in town at $350 (Coral Bay) or $370 (Exmouth).
Plus many other amazing activities you can get up to on the west coast, such as fishing, diving, surfing lessons and much, much more!!